Welcome to Ottawa!
- Ottawa plans to announce new stat holidayThe federal government is planning to announce a new statutory holiday to mark Canada’s destructive residential school legacy. […]
- Constellation Brands investing $5B more into marijuana firm Canopy GrowthConstellation Brands has signed a deal to invest $5 billion in Canopy Growth Corp. to increase its stake in the marijuana company to 38 per cent and make it its exclusive global cannabis partner. […]
- National Capital Commission announces work on bridges, pathwaysThe National Capital Commission has been given more than $21-million for three important bridge projects in both Ottawa and Gatineau. They are the Portage Bridge, the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway's Lebreton exit bridge, and the Hog's Back swing bridge. […]
- Robbery suspect arrested following police chaseOttawa Police say a 55-year-old man is facing robbery and dangerous driving charges after being arrested on the Queensway. […]
Cultural and Entertainment
- Here are a few upcoming Ottawa block parties to check outThe dog days of summer are leaving us for 2018,... […]
- Section of Ottawa River Pathway to close for emergency repairs over two days(Via NCC) Closed: A 120-metre section of the Ottawa River... […]
- Merivale to close between Island Park, Carling for 10 weeks (and other traffic stuff)Ottawa – Starting Monday, August 13 at 6 am, Merivale... […]
- Ford’s ‘Buck a Beer’ not a viable model for most, says Stittsville brewerThe owner of Stittsville’s Covered Bridge Brewery said he won’t... […]
Local Resource Information
Here are the websites and phone numbers that will help you quickly navigate through our city.
- Learn the latest in market trends, real estate values and featured listings.
- Find out about our seminar dates for both vendors and buyers and the latest in school rankings.
- Check out what neighbourhoods are hot, which ones are not.
- Let us help you whether you are first time buyers, relocating or seniors downsizing.