Welcome to Ottawa!
- Sneak peek at newly renovated National Arts CentreJust in time for Canada Day, the National Arts Centre is ready to show off the first phase of its $110.5 million renovation. […]
- Ramping up security for Canada DayDowntown Ottawa is being transformed for Canada Day. […]
- Man critically injured in Bells Corners stabbingParamedics say they were called to a private residence on Tybalt Crescent just before 3 p.m. […]
- Flyovers for Canada Day to start ThursdayCanada Day isn't until Saturday, but Ottawans can expect to see aircraft conducting flyovers in the sky starting on Thursday, June 29. […]
Cultural and Entertainment
- Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla in Ottawa: Tracking the royal visitThe Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will wrap up their Royal tour of Canada by making a stop in Ottawa on Canada Day. […]
- Where to watch Canada Day fireworks in OttawaBesides the big show downtown, there will be plenty of... […]
- How to get downtown on Canada Day and what not to bringTravelling to Canada Day festivities downtown will be an extra pain this year, here's a quick run through of the situation. […]
- PHOTOS: Governor General David Johnston inspects the Ceremonial Guard"For almost seven years, I’ve had the privilege of being commander-in-chief. It’s a role that has meant a lot to me," Johnston said in a speech after the inspection. […]
Local Resource Information
Here are the websites and phone numbers that will help you quickly navigate through our city.
- Learn the latest in market trends, real estate values and featured listings.
- Find out about our seminar dates for both vendors and buyers and the latest in school rankings.
- Check out what neighbourhoods are hot, which ones are not.
- Let us help you whether you are first time buyers, relocating or seniors downsizing.